About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Scent of Summer

They say you like a specific perfume because its scent reminds you of certain memories, or good incidents that when you smell a certain note your brain automatically relates and creates a state of happiness. And that exactly what happens to me when I first smelt CK One Summer the newest perfume.

I was planning to write this review a month ago, but with what was happening in the region I stopped blogging for a while, but today I wake up and sprayed this gorgeous perfume and it put me in a great happy mode all day, so that why I wanted to share with you my opinion on this perfume.

The Calvin Klein one summer perfume bottle is turquoise blue with some effects on the bottle to make you feel it's dewy, I loved the packaging really so summerish. As I said the moment I smelt it it reminded me of spending summer in Italy and Greece, relaxing on the pure blue Mediterranean sea, having a seafood lunch, ,having a cold ice cream after by the allies of Rome, riding a Vespa , or sipping on refreshing fresh juice by a beach bar in Santorini. Yeah this perfume had the effect to make you feel refreshed and energized like you have just came from a long summer vacation.







It's a uni-sex perfume as do all of the CK one perfumes, it has a citrusy and flowery notes, so fresh so young and again so summery.

Have you smelt this one before, if you did or if you have it, tell me what does it remind you of ?



No comments:

Post a Comment