About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Eid Shopping in Coach

It's that time of the year, where every Arab girl goes crazy shopping her Eid outfit. I am just like any other girl now, roaming the walls of malls looking for the perfect outfit. So I decided to take you with me shopping this year because I will be bored doing all that shopping by my self. First stop looking for a killer bag. I stopped by Coach, and I really love Coach, so trendy and more than amazing quality leather, I particularly loved their last couple of collections. They successfully emerged from a brand for the young girls and chic working girls, to a premium standard. 

Their accessories also are very unique, from head scarves, to bracelets to wallets, etc. Also their men collection is to die for, if you are looking for a gift for you man, for his birthday, anniversary, Valentine's, etc. go check their men's collection, beautiful I specially loved the laptop bags.

*All images belong to Chanel, Cupcakes, Cameras and Crayons.


























These bags are very comfortable for traveling you put your passport, money, ticket and you put it on and forget you even carrying anything.











Coach shops in KSA: Stars Avenue, Al Khayatt Center and Red Sea mall



No comments:

Post a Comment