About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Product of The Month..Bassam Fattouh Lipstick

I know I have been a bad girl again, and been inactive for a while, but promise I have been going through alot, moving houses with a baby while you are still working, can be a big nightmare, but finall I have settled down at the new house, hopefull I will be trying to blog once daily.

Just on Thursday I was at the Paris Gallery with a friend trying the new Chanel lipstick, to tell you the truth I wanted to rock a very dark matte red lip with very minimal makeup, just powder and mascara, I don't know why but I have been day dreaming to create this look. But I don't know why I don't like dark colours on me, other people including my husband really like them on me, but I don't.

I like the more pinky, peachy colours, that why for this month's favourite I chose one of my all time favourite pink colours. True I love that lipstick and been using it all the time, but I have really known about it from only 3 months ago, and the moment I tried it I felt it will be one the top of my favourites list. The Baby Doll lipstick from Bassam Fattouh is a not so bright pink matte colour, that's so feminine and classy, it was the first time to try the great Lebanese makeup artist's makeup line, and I have to say I fall in love from the moment I even saw the lovely packaging, which is done by the Lebanese artist Rana Salam.

The lipstick comes with a lip balm , that instantly makes your lips smooth and removes those lines you get from dryness.








No comments:

Post a Comment