About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Dove will Take Care of You

Since as far as I can remember I used to borrow/steal my mum's Dove signature white and blue cream and use it up, and leave it on her dresser empty, so when she comes to do her daily night beauty regime, she finds out that her cream has finished up, and looks to me with suspecting eyes, and I answer the cat must have confused it with yoghurt and ate it up LOL

I remember I used to put a drop of the cream on my nose trying to imitate that girl in the TV ad. I remember getting the first Dove Shampoo bottle exported from Port Said, when it wasn't really available in all the supermarkets and pharmacy like it's now. For me Dove is an endless love story, it may seems like I am writing an ad. script but I am not, I really grow up liking this brand, and I guess it is really a very good one that deserves better words.

Three products of Dove I can never leave without them are the Dove hair oil replacements "the best oil replacement ever", the dove soap bar and the Dove hair serum.
And because I love to change my shampoo and conditioner frequently I switch with Dove some other brands, but I really like the Dove shampoo for damaged and dry hair, that I am using right this moment, and loving it.

Here are some of the must have Dove products for all year long, no matter what the season is, Dove will take care of you.


Spring  
The Legs   
Revive your skin with Dove Cream Oil Nourishing Body Wash. Exfoliate prior to shaving to help avoid irritation, and smooth petroleum jelly on crack-prone areas, like knees, immediately afterward. Throw on a pair of heels or wedges to create a slimming, elongated effect and wear your spring skirt confidently.

Summer 
All Over 

Feeling extra-parched? Switch to a beauty bar specifically suited for sensitive skin, like Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar, to soothe dryness from sun and wind. Prefer a body wash? Try Dove Nourishing Fresh Touch Body Wash and experience the soothing scent of cucumber and green tea. Sip on ultra-hydrating and electrolyte rich coconut water for an overall glow, protect delicate facial skin with an over-sized beach and as always, don’t forget your sunscreen!


Fall 
Hands  

Give your hands the extra nourishment they crave with Dove Hand Cream, which contains the Deep Care Complex, which includes natural skin nutrients and rich essential oils to deeply nourish your skin. Dab a little olive oil into each cuticle to avoid hangnails.
Winter 
Arms  

Skin loses up to 25% of its ability to hold moisture in winter months. Get your arms party-dress-ready with a moisture-packed beauty bar like Dove Beauty Cream Bar. Or try Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash to heal dry skin and minimize roughness and flaking. Smooth and lighten dry elbows with lemon halves, layer on body lotion and finish with a dust of shimmer powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment