About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Noha Discovers.... Xaviera

I came a cross an Egyptian clothing brand called Xaviera, a niche brand with some serious edgy blazers, designed by Reham Fareed, whom we got the chance to interview and ask few questions.






 Tell us more about yourself and how did you get into fashion ?
 I am 24, graduated from economics school 3 years ago. I've always wanted to be in the fashion business since forever! I wanted to have my own line since i was 14. I used to watch all those red carpet events and I knew that this is where I want to be,  to see my designs on some of those celebrities.







How did you started your own line?
I started designing a lot of outfits for myself and for my close friends as well. I even designed my own wedding gown and veil, and I've always been good with designing coats, blazers and dresses. So there I was, last December I was talking with my hubby about this whole fashion thing, and he was like" I really loved those coats/ blazers you designed earlier for yourself,  and then it suddenly hit me! I should be designing blazers!

Why Blazers?
Because blazers are timeless and they can never get out of style! but I wanted to play around with the designs and alter the idea of a blazer a little bit. I've always wanted to design a garment that any woman who wants to stand out and be remembered can wear,whether she is veiled or not. Also I wanted to create something that can be worn as well for  some special occasions. That was when I came up with the idea of my very unique Jressazer.

So what's the Jressazer exactly?
 Its a blazer alright., but its a bit longer somehow like a Jacket, and its made to fit and complement the woman's body, with very unique back designs.. just like dress.. That's where the word JRESSAZER  "Jacket + Blazer + Dress" comes from.





How can we wear the Jressazer?
They are designed to be worn to every occasion, they could be like a soiree garment if worn over a dress or a sequined skirt or shorts, or if you want a casual look you can wear it along with a pair of jeans.




Who was behind your success?
It wouldn't have all been possible, if it weren't for the support I got from my husband, mom, sister and close friends.

How can we get your designs?
People can make orders online through my Facebook page, and receive their order after 10 days.



Photography: Amr El Saadany Photography & Graphic Design at TB Studios
Makeup by Makeup at Rain Schmidt's
Model Julia Sveklinka


1 comment: