About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Huda Beauty for Sephora

Huda Kattan the most famous makeup and beauty blogger and artist had her dream came true by launching her own false lashes line at Sephora, the Dubai Mall branch last week.



I am not really a false lashes kind of girl, but I really can't wait to get them from Dubai next week. I am so excited to try them on and see how they will look one me. I heard very good reviews about them, and you really can't underestimate the power of false lashes,it open the eyes, and give a feminine and dramatic look.

Congratulation Huda, you been helping ladies all around the Arab world with your beauty tips, and I guess it's every big makeup artist to develop his own beauty products and having them displayed at prestigious big shops, like Sephora. 


*Images belong to Huda Kattan.

2 comments:

  1. I love Huda, I came across her YouTube videos a few years ago and I'm hooked on her, she's taught me so much about beauty, makeup ... I'm no MUA but I've learnt a trick or two thanks to Huda most importantly I love her natural remedies AMAZING!! I can relate to her ( BIG ADVANTAGE) most bloggers I cant relate to too. Would love to meet this women one day InshaƁllah and I need her Lashes in Australia!!! Thank you Huda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Huda and her lashes! I have no idea how she possibly has time to implement all that knowledge of hers on a daily basis though! She is a great inspiration and love how she keeps it 'real'

    ReplyDelete