About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, January 25, 2013

What's in her bag ?! Zinab Chahine

Zinab Chahine is one of the most famous young designer in the Middle East, she is the one behind the funky accessories brand Ctrl+Z .
Today we get to see what's inside Zinab's 2D bag from a brand called Jump From Paper, which was a Christmas gift from her husband.



Zinab says: inside my pursue you can find a container of cat food for the cats on the street, bottle caps that I pick up to use in my jewelry,  I got money stuck in a pocket of the purse because I don't carry a wallet, Rose Salve balm; because its great for everything from lips to elbows, Benefit Cosmetics perfume, my passport, my inhaler for my asthma, iPhone  and iPhone headphones, small mirror from h&m and a hairband.

Zinab's a huge animal lover. Always adapting cats from the streets
Isn't it fabulous



2 comments:

  1. Hey Noha ! Do you know where I can get a 2d purse in Cairo ? thx .
    Arwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. arwa -it was ordered from amazon with one of those internet shopping companies in egypt

    ReplyDelete