About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Taking by the advice of Olivia Palermo

I am obsessed with Olivia Palermo from having a folder with all of her looks on my Desktop, to watching video tutorial about how to get her makeup look. Last year she revealed her top makeup products, which she frequently uses to Hello magazine,  I copied the list and tried to get or even try as many products as I can.




 * All Olivia Palermo images are taken from Google images.

 One of the first and the best thing I got was the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, it's a shimmering powder that I have to put in my everyday makeup bag, I use it as a highlighter for the cheeks and brow bone, I use the darker parts as counter powder when I am hurry and the lighter parts as blush and sometimes as eye shadow too, it's a brilliant product that be a great investment.





The second product I tried from her list was the L'Oreal Ellnet hair spray, of course most of us are using it at the hair salons, but I never actually owned one in house. I got the mini one that I also carry in my bag. When I am putting my hair in a high ballerina bun, I spray it generously on my top knot and it stays perfect all day long. I also tried spraying it after curling my hair myself and it made the curls stay longer than it usually do. I have fine hair so keeping curls or even waves for more than a day is kinda of impossible to me.


Another thing Olivia loves that I want to get soon is the Burberry makeup line. I am putting my eyes on some items and will let you know when I try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment