About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Trend Alert: Turban Chic

This is going to be the first post dedicated to veil, well the turban is not really the appropriate veil, but if you want to cover up in style or if you are bored from the usual ways to tie the scarf, you can try the turban and make sure you are covering your neck with ascarf or wear a turtle neck, but please don't wear a Carina top, it's the most unfashionable thing in the universe, a very big NO girls a very big no.

First time I went to Jeddah I saw how elegantly the ladies there are sporting the Turbans, I was introduced to the fabulous Sotra turbans by Marriam Mossalli founder of Niche. I wanted to tried them badly,  so I got a black one  from Sotra, that I love to wear it with my hair down.
Last season the turbans were trending between celebrities, actually the turbans are not new to celebrities, from Rakia Ibrahim to Kourtney Kardashian If you consider her celebrity-  a lot have been rocking them since the T.V was invented :)

Marriam in turban


Me in Sotra  turban and Abaya !

Sotra
Sotra

Grace Kelly

My fav. one from Sotra

Elizabeth Taylor

Eva Mendes

Love Olivia Palermo's turban

Young Barbra :)


Grace Kelly

Miranda Kerr

Rakiah Ibrahim

Chiara Ferranghi



Beyonce

Kourtney Kardashian's stealing my style, hahaha

Nicole Scherzinger

Carrie :)

Again Rakia Ibrahim


No comments:

Post a Comment