About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Products of the Month: Vaseline Lotions

Thanks to the super global warming effects, the winter this year is aggressively cold. I think it's the coldest winter we have ever witnessed, everyone I know is staying home wrapped up in a heavy blanket, holding a cup of hot tea and setting beside the heater. Even if you really are enjoying the cold, or was waiting for it to snow in Saint catherine so you can go play with the snow, I am sure your skin is not loving all of this.
That why Vaseline Cocoa butter lotion was my BFF for the last couple of months. I first discovered the Vaseline Cocoa butter when I was pregnant, I was putting generous amount of it on my baby belly to avoid having stretch marks, it's not only super and deep moisturizing, it also helps with the stretch marks -Not eliminating them- but helping to blend them with your skin tone or helping not to get them in the first place. What I love about this product is its delicious smell, it smells like chocolate and it didn't annoy me when I was pregnant, it's easily absorbed to the skin and doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's very moderately priced and can be found anywhere from big supermarkets to pharmacies.




Another lotion I recently discovered and tried from Vaseline, was the even tone lotion. One of my friends had two of them so she gave me one to try, thank God I don't have multi-toned skin, so I just kept it on my lotions shelves without using, till one day I suddenly ran out of all of my moisturizers, so I had to use it, and I am happy for that chance that made me discover this amazing product, after using for couple of weeks, I notice how smooth my skin, especially my elbows and knees have become brighter, I didn't complain about them before, but I really didn't know they can look better :) also another thing this amazing product has did, is helping with the problem of pinkish and slightly inflamed skin pores. you know sometimes after removing the excess hair, the follicles can be inflamed and turn red for while and  that can cause the new body hair to grow under the skin.

1 comment:

  1. Have you found any of them in Egypt ... I've been looking for them for ages, but I can't seem to find them anywhere :S

    ReplyDelete