About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fyunka Girl Goes to Jeddah

Alaa Balkhy, the Saudi young designer behind Fyunka bags is finally back to her hometown Jeddah, after two short and successful stops by Dubai and Kuwait. The Fyunka girl is now staying in NYC to finish her masters, she is having a short trip through the Middle East to showcase her newest collection.

Yesterday I went to the Fyunka event at the Loft hub. The event was beautifully organized and the theme was all about the Saudi culture, with Saudi great music played in the background and Saudi authentic food catered by Aseil restaurant, that was really cool for me, because as an Egyptian I really no so little about the Saudi culture, and it was nice for me to drink Arabic coffee, taste traditional food, and listen to different tunes, I really loved the music there, it was not the traditional Khaligy songs, yet it was very authentic. It was a night of fun, fashion and culture, and I am so glad that I again met Alaa, and the rest of my favourite Saudi bloggers






Loved the see through bags so much


I loved the decoration




Traditional Saudi Sambosak
Thank you Alaa for the lovely giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment