About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Products of the Month

Hello everyone, finally it's December, and since it's the beginning of the month, I have decided that I will be posting " the product of the month review" at the beginning of the every month from now on. So about two months ago I made a  dramatic change in my daily face routine, as I have added two new products from Benefit Cosmetics, that I have been using daily now, those two great products are the Benefit facial polish and the Benefit total moisturizer face cream.

*All images belong to Chanel, Cupcakes, Cameras and Crayons. please don't use without asking. 



As you may know I am a pharmacist, and I have something for old apothecaries, and the old gorgeous packing of the creams and me beauty products that was present in old times. so I was really attracted to the packaging and the fact that my beloved makeup brand (Benefit) has a skin care line now.
 The facial polish is basically an exfoliator that illuminates the skin, I use it after washing my face and getting all the dirt and excess oil out of it "well not dirt ..dirt ;) " , then after I will massage my face with the facial polish and rinse with cold water, instantly you will feel how soft and illuminating your face is. at first I really didn't understand what an illuminating exfoliator is, but now after trying it I really do, it like nothing I have tried before.
One thing I have learned over time, is any exfolitaor or scrub no matter how smooth it leaves your skin, it should always be followed by a moisturizer. I was worried using a moisturizer after it, will make my face oily, since as I told you before I have the most crazy complexion, oily, dry and sensitive at the same time, so I paired the facial polish with Benefit total moisturizer facial cream, which is one of the best facial creams I have ever tried. it's made of all natural ingredients and has mango butter, a natural plant-based emollient known to provide moisture. It's non-greasy super hydrating, light weight and smells so good. Also it does not break out my face, as it designed specially for the face so no pore clogging. It also works as the perfect base under makeup. my advise if you want to save some money and skip the primer step, use this for both moisturizing and priming your skin before makeup.


Both are great products, I will repurchase them again, and I really can't wait to get all the other products from benefit facial care.


3 comments:

  1. can u plz tell me from where i can get these products and thnx in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalia, you can find at RAMFA stores in Egypt, or Sephora Toi im Mohandseen, we will have a review to Sephora toi soon, so all could know the existing brands there.

      Thanks,

      Noha

      Delete
  2. I've a similar complexation to urs, i'm currently using clarins toner & moisturiser & it wotks gr8 no breakouts, no greasiness. I'd like to try the benefit u reviewed above so wat do u recommend? & cant w8 for that Sephora Toi review :)

    ReplyDelete