About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Getting to know Makeup artist Heba El-Kaissy

Leaving a job at the European Union to become a professional makeup artist is a tough decision that requires a strong and bold lady to take. You have to love what you are doing to excel in it, and that what Heba El Kaissy exactly did.  ladies let me introduce to you a beautiful talented young woman whose makeup work has caught my attention, and whose beauty advices that she posts on her Facebook page, has been helping a lot of young women including myself. I met Heba at an event two weeks ago, and I decided I should interview her to get to know her better, and get some useful makeup and beauty tips out of her.

Like us on Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter

Heba El-Kaissy
- Heba, Can you start by telling us more about yourself and how did you get into makeup?
I am an AUC grad, who majored in mass communication and business administration. Make up and skin care has always been my passion in life since I was a little girl. I actually didn't take any make courses at all, everything I do in my field is pure talent and self study. I was always working in pretty serious jobs like European union and non-governmental organizations. I never felt affiliated with any of these paths and decided to pursue my one and only dream. Started a page, posted tips, taught courses and there I am a professional make up artist and proud of it :)

Miss Egypt Miriam George's makeup by Heba - Shoot for Ladybird magazine
- What's you favourite makeup brands?
 My favorite Make up brands are  M.A.C, Bobbi brown and Benefit Cosmetics.

- What's the perfect makeup that can suit the Egyptian features?
 Tanned looks, bronzed makeup effects and dark smoky eyes always suit the Egyptian sharp desert features. Arabian, and especially Egyptian women, are the most beautiful women on earth!

Heba behind the scene, for Ladybird magazine photo shoot
 - Any beauty advices you want to give to young girls ?
I always advice young girls to start using anti-aging creams as early as they can...It is really important if they want to age well. In addition, I advice any girl to always look her best when she is going out because how know she may either meet an old enemy or a dashing strange.

- Which products do you advise brides to use before the big day?
The best best skin care line ever existed is the one by LA MER. Very expensive but worth the investment!

 - What's inside your everyday makeup bag?
  Clean and Clear blemish corrector mositurizer, Garnier BB Cream, Garnier Roll on tinted concealer, Revlon Blush Rose Petal, Loreal Architect Masacara, Black Track Gel liner by Mac, Honeylove lipstick by Mac and Estee Lauder Lip gloss. Avene Thermal Water is always in my bag!

Heba's beauty essentials

- How can we reach you ?
You can always reach me through my Facebook page: The kit- the makeup artist or on my phone  number: 01202283838.
Don't forget to Join Heba's page and learn a new beauty tip everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment