About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Leila is coming to Alexandria

Leila one of my favourite Lebanese restaurant, that I have blogged about ages ago- Read previous post here- is branching out in Egypt,and after their huge success of their mall of Arabia branch, they are opening an new brand branch in Alexandria after 6 days, Yuppie... I am planning a trip to Alexandria soon, and will be visiting it for sure. Ah and my beautiful Alexandrian readers, if you know any trendy boutique or cool place worth checking, please leave a comment below.






I just remembered that I didn't share with you my photos from my last visit to Leila Restaurant, Mall of Arabia.

like us on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER


The indoors area

 I forgot to take a photo of my main dish, but here is the best dessert I have ever had in a Lebanese restaurant, Ghazl Beirut, it's basically cotton candy filled with ice cream and nuts...yummmy.
best dessert ever, Ghazl Beirut

No comments:

Post a Comment