About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Marni for H&M in Egypt

I know I posted about Marni for H&M collection before, and how H&M in the gulf invited me along other bloggers and media to come at 8 o'clock in the morning to view and buy the collection before the formal opening hours of the stores Read Here. Read what I got and how my experience was Click Here.

This collection was almost sold out everywhere around the world, after couple of days from its launch, but it wasn't available in Egypt until last month. By a complete chance I was passing by H&M branch in Dandy mall last week, I saw the entire Marni collection untouched, I was over the moon, since I was looking for a particular earring and to my good luck I found it there, I was surprised that the collection was still there, maybe due to its higher prices compared to the usual moderate prices of H&M. When I was paying the guy at the cashier asked me couple of times if I knew the price to my earrings, and I said YES and then he continued shall I proceed, I said YES, he explained (without being asked) that its a special collection and that's why the prices are high, I said OK I know.

 As glad I was to find that the items were still there, I got afraid that the H&M won't get the collaboration collections again, Please H&M there are people here dying for the upcoming collaboration with Anna Dell Russo.






6 comments:

  1. How much is it dear ?
    Do u have any idea whether there's an extra pair at Dandy's or not, and is it available at City Stars ?

    Coz I've been dying to have it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they are in City stars or not, but I assume.
      Yeah there were plenty of earrings.
      they were 200 L.E happy shopping girls :)

      Delete
  2. Same question :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they are in City stars or not, but I assume.
      Yeah there were plenty of earrings.
      they were 200 L.E happy shopping girls :)
      Delete

      Delete
  3. Thank you hun ... ur'e the best :)

    ReplyDelete