About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Elissa in McQueen

Elissa," my favourite Lebanese singer" looked stunning as usual in Alexander McQueen gown on the cover of her latest album ( Asa'ad wahdah). Elissa never fail to impress her fans with her outfits choices. As soon as her albums are out, I hurry up to get them, to listen first to the dreamy songs and see what she's wearing on the cover, because I know for fact that the design she is wearing, I will be seeing in all the engagements and wedding parties I will attened, as a lot of girls love to imitate her style and dresses designs.

You can buy Elissa's McQueen dress on www.net-a-porter.com. Get it here.



I loved how she changed the looking by taking off the accessories and adding an edgy belt.







Details


1 comment:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! Fashion is no more restricted to elite classes and celebrities but today even the middle class society can afford to buy designer clothes, jewelry, accessories, footwear for special occasions such as wedding, parties, festivals etc. Thanks...
    Top Fashion Design Colleges Pune
    Fashion Design colleges in Pune

    ReplyDelete