About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Openings

Thank God, I have been to some of the biggest and fanciest malls, but there will always be something about our own City Stars that I can't resist. I used to work 5 minutes away from it, so I would walk to it almost every other day after I finish work to get anything, to meet someone. "mmm right now I am recapturing the how my salary flew away moments".
So this weekend I was having an Iftar at Tamara Bistro " a recently opened wonderful restaurant in City Stars, that I will post about later", I arrived early to my date, so I took a short round across the mall, I have noticed a lot of the soon to  be opened stores, but what made me excited the most was Victoria's secret...yeah yes the real Victoria's secret will be opening soon but unfortunately the shop will have only perfumes and accessories, I guess its VS's policy not to have the clothes and lingerie in stores outside the US, and even in the states the stores have limited quantity or just selected items, but you can buy everything from their website.


Another thing that made me dance from happienes, well yes I was literally about to dance at city stars when I saw that ....drum roll here please Bath and Body works is going to open...I can't believe that we are going to have our own BBWs and I won't have to fly to Dubai to get a hand sanitizer, or use one of those ridicously over price groups on Facebook that sell BBWs for more than triple the price.

this pic is not mine, taken from Google


 The last thing is Cold Stone ice cream, Cold Stone is my favourite ice cream ever. They have already opened a branch in Mall of Arabia 6th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment