About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Leila Elwy in Marchesa

Have you seen last night episode of the T.V program "Ana we Assal with Nishan"?  The Egyptian superstar Leila Elwy was being hosted by The Lebanese TV presenter Nishan (who reminds me strongly of the Lebanese hairdressers, whose names have to be Alaan, Johnny or Elie :) right ?!).
I could see that Elwy had lost a lot of weight and looked so young, fresh and beautiful in an elegant Marchesa dress, which is available with 30% off at net-a-porter.com Click Here










Sorry for the images, that were the best I could find.
Thanks to Akram AlNagdy for telling me about the dress..http://www.theroyalcouturier.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. She looked stunning in that dresses.She's a classic.

    ReplyDelete