About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Shop: A Vintage Oasis in the Middle of Jeddah

It's very rare to find a good vintage shop in the middle east, and it's even rarer to find a shop that cares more about the clothes and the art way more than it cares of the money.  But there came THE SHOP, an outstanding vintage shop that can be also defined as a huge treasure box full of fabulously timeless vintage pieces, Thanks to my friend who introduced me to this beautiful place, last time I went there, the Shop was introducing it's newest collection  L'amour a la plage "Love by the beach", I took some photos from the event, but never had the chance to post it. I love vintage clothing and accessories because in a away vintage means exclusive when you buy vintage, there is a very big chance that you won't find anyone else wearing it.
 One of the many things that I loved there was the cornered cupboard full of vintage sunglasses, Valentino, Givenchy, YSL and many more. Soon I will be having an interview with THE SHOP owner Bar'a  AlKhateeb, to know more about that mystical place.















No comments:

Post a Comment