About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's in her bag ?!

The "What's in her bag?" is finally back, I know you missed it, and this time I am back with what's inside Marriam Mossali's bag. Marriam is not just a pretty face, she is a lady that has the looks and the brains, a fashion editor turned luxury and fashion consultant, and founded her own Luxury consultancy firm Niche.

An honor graduate from George Washington University, Marriam has always been a promoter of women’s rights. As the youngest editor at the Middle East’s Leading English Daily, Marriam achieved great success at an early age, becoming a role model for many young females. Along with a fellow editor, she launched the popular Life & Style section and is credited with creating a fashion niche within the Kingdom. Currently, she continues to be a contributing fashion editor for both print and online publications and a champion for women in the workplace.

In addition, Marriam has put her ability to foresee trends, as well as her impressive network to great use, becoming the bridge between PR agencies and the burgeoning online community of Saudi bloggers. Her years of experience as an editor have made her the ideal candidate to help nurture the great talent of Saudi’s enthusiastic youth. Her 2010 article “Women Need to be Fully Integrated into the Workplace” gained international attention and made her an unofficial spokesperson for young workingwomen. Since then, Marriam has been asked to lecture and consult at various venues to both men and women on the crucial topic. Marriam has teamed up with King Abdulaziz University to present the first ever fashion show to showcase appropriate work wear for young women as part of Niche’s Corporate Social Responsibility.



When I asked Marriam what inside her bag, she said: I carry a vintage 2.55 Chanel purse from AL SAWANI RED SEA "I'm obsessed with vintage! it's from the ultimate limited edition!", since my days as an editor, I can never leave home without my USBs and business cards (in an Emilio Pucci card case), passes for fashion weeks, trade shows, and events,my keys: Alexander McQueen "I have a thing for McQueen,  my Balenciaga wallet in black patent leather, YSL vintage sunglasses from  THE SHOP, Fyunka makeup bag, my MAC lipsticks in the only three colors I ever wear: Techno color red, hot pink, or nude, Lip infusion from Sephora, Narciso Rodriguez perfume balm,  Chanel body lotion, my Kara Ross NY iPad case "Kara gave me this personally at her showroom in NYC during Mercedes-Benz fashion week.... she's an enabler when it comes to my addiction for exotic skins. And finally the people from Izone introduce the luxury accessory brand Molami into the Kingdom! These stingray headphones make me feel like the bell of the ball even in sweats at the gym.




Don't forget to join the blog's fan page on Facebook to be always updated
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/ChanelCupcakesCameras-and-Crayons/202146063197285

No comments:

Post a Comment