About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My favourite products from Soap & Glory

Who doesn't love soap & glory products?! They have the most amazing girly packaging, "delicious smell", very affordable and they are actually so effective with SUPER quality. It's no secret that I love boots pharmacy, whenever I got the chance, I go and stock up on my favourite products from Soap & Glory. By now can tell I have tried almost all the range that Boots has.
And my favourite items are
Flake away: a magnificent body scrub and polish
Hand food: My most favourite hand cream, non- greasy, softening and smells lie Mademoiselle Coco Chanel perfume.
Girly Go: A softening spray body lotion for legs, its smell is oh la la
Clean on me: Shower gel with the same smell as Hand Food
Nose in it:  a nose scrub to remove clogs and black heads and decrease the size of large pores.. this is an amzang product.

Soap & Glory @ Boots Dubai Mall

My mini S&G collection

I love S&G


S&G has added a new cosmetic line, but didn't try yet. Can't  wait to try it and tell you about guys.

5 comments:

  1. Do you if its available here in Cairo or Not Dear :)) ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and No

    no they are not available but once I ordered them through a facebook group and I got them, but for almost double the price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please try their breakfast scrub if it is available in dubai mall! Please tell me if it is I have been dying to go there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love "Heel Genius"!!! its literally the best foot cream ever!they make ur feet and heels soo soft they shine!!!you can order them to cairo- Egypt from http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335012476586138&set=pb.283608555059864.-2207520000.1351772622&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need sit tight,is it available in cairo?

    ReplyDelete