About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's in her bag ?!!

In college I was one of those girls, who only carry mobiles and wallets in their bags, and nothing else. I was always the one to borrow a pen, a tissue and always forgetting my college ID and sometimes my phone. But when I started working and spending almost all of my day at work, I learned to carry a big fat bag full of everything that I might need. Since then I always love to know what other girls usually have in their bags, it's kinda reflect the one's personality.

Today we will have a sneak peak of what's inside the beautiful Rima Zahran's Hermes bag.
Rima together with her sister Dina are the founder and designers of Dinz, one of the most successful clothing and accessories brands in the Middle East.



Rima carries a black Hermes Kelly bag. Inside her bag you can find three mobile phones, an Iphone, a Blackberry and a virtue, one with her personal line, one for business and the other for her Spanish line. Also you can find a Louis Vuitton wallet, Smint, Bath and Body works hand sensitizer, Hermes card holder, D&G lipstick, Mont Blanc pen, Thiery Mugler's Alien perfume, Chanel compact powder, Dinz USB, small hair clip, her daughter's pacifier, and lastly her personal agenda that she can't live without.

So girls tell me, what is inside your bag ?

For More Updates like our Facebook page PRESS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment