About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thumbs Up for Drumsticks !

Drumsticks Designs is a design unit for creative, easy and quick solutions, that's aim to add a colorful and personal touch to your house.  As I live abroad almost half of the yea, I stay in a rented apartment, so I am stuck with a white plain bathroom and kitchen tiles, the thing that I can not change of course, or else the owner will sue the hell out of me, just kidding he is a nice man but not nice enough to let me change those boring tiles.
So drumstick is like a life saver to me, they offer tile stickers that you basically stick to your bathroom or kitchen walls, and in 15 minutes, Voila you have a brand new beautifully coloured walls. These things are like the best invitation ever, so smart and easy to use and very affordable as well. I got two different patterns but honestly I wanted to buy them all. I also got one electric socket for my bedroom and three of the new postcards they released in collaboration with different Egyptian artists.I love collecting postcards and sticking them on my fridge, to spread a touch of art around me.
The owner and  the designer of  Drumsticks is Sherine Abdel Rassoul, who happened to be my ex-editor in the magazine I work for as a freelance writer. Sherine is a very joyful and colorful person, she  used to have the most inspiring and amusing office in the universe, that I loved to hang by it, whenver she called me for a little meeting. She is also known for her unique kaleidoscopic profile pictures on Facebook, the thing that made me instantly relate drumstick designs to her, the moment I saw them.




Designed by Ganzeer


Photography by Marwan El Sheikh

Designed by Ahmed Foula

Please don't mine the photos, I was playing  around with Instagram, am new to this thing, so you have to be patient with me, hopefully I will invest in a DSLR camera soon.

Drumsticks designs are available at Diwan bookstores and Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment