About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Weekend in photos

Last weekend, I did some little shopping, went to Pick N Grab bazaar at the intercontinental hotel , got Cupcakes from NOLA and tried out a new restaurant. So I thought I will share with you some photos I snapped of what I did.

Having breakast at TBS

They do make the best Muffins in  the town

Customizing my own sandwich

My salmon and cream cheese sandwich, the bread is to die for

walking in korba

Waiting for my turn at the hair salon

I love their nail bar, so chic

Cupcake shopping at NOLA's

How cute is their Valentine's window display, letters from lovers



All mine

Ctrl + Z display at PickNgrab bazaar

Got some lovely stuff

nice bags, not my thing but they are nice

I am so happy that American Eagle opened in Cairo, got my self couple of sweatpants

Quick lunch at Donburi, review to follow soon

I am a sucker for french music

I love HMD, have to get an agenda from them every year


HMD have thermal mugs now, so cute
Virigin has quite good collection of fashion books

Best book ever, JUST KIDDING OF COURSE

Got this from Gorurmet shop, I am addicted to Panforte, it's dried figs with walnuts

El Nemr El Eswed T.shirt booth in City Stars, Interesting

Marble Slab opened in City stars, it's amazing but so damn expensive
March issues of Instyle and Elle,and Febraury issue of Enigma
Let me Know if you like this kind of post.

3 comments:

  1. I like the Idea .. Try to go TBS Early Morning , Its AWESOME to grab Ur Cup of Coffee & Hot Banini Bread :))

    Check out " People Magazine Style Watch " March Issue , its available at Diwan Bookstore , They have amazing tips for the Spring 2012 ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dear, thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh marble ice cream IS expensive, but try the bubble gum one; is worth it..

    Anyway nothing beats a traditional delicious McDonalds cone or a borio Mc flurry :)

    ReplyDelete