About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mint

Vanilla, Orange and Jasmine are my all time favourite scents, but Mint has to be my top favourite scent/flavour. For me Mint is the king of all. its aroma gives me a feeling of cleanliness and freshness. when I am sleepy or in a bad mood, I love chewing on some mint gum and drinking cold  freezing water afterwards, the effervescent refreshing feeling I got from this, is enough to keep me awake and euphoric for some hours,try this trick if you wanna give up on caffeine.
Now I am head over heels in love with the minty green colour , especially for nail polish and pants.A so beautiful colour to add to my life.
Today I collected some photos that scream Mint. I will leave you now, to enjoy them. and I am gonna  go serve myself two scoops of Ben & Jerry mint chocolate cookie ice cream.


















2 comments: