About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Hamilton is home

I have posted earlier about how I want to get the Michael Kors famous Hamilton bag READ HERE, but I wasn't sure what colour to get, I was confused between the basic black and the tanned coloured one. and asked you guys what colour should I go for, kindly some of you said the tanned and some said the black, the thing that confused me more, but as I was heading to the Michael Kors shop in the Mall of the Emirates, I decided I am gonna get the black back home with me, as I really needed a black everyday bag. but as I entered the store the confusion stroke back, as I saw so many more  beautiful colours I haven't view online, and  that made me completely excluded the boring black, that always happens with me I go to store to buy a basic black bag and I end up getting two colured ones and no black. I was choosing between the navy blue, the tanned and the burgundy. Thanks to the sweet sales lady, she draw my attention that I was already carrying a satchel bag in tan, so why to get a so ordinary common colour. and that the burgundy really goes with my complexation and is the "it "colour this season. so I went home with the burgundy.

But again the black bag dilemma is back, I need one urgently, any suggestions ?!





And I got a watch too, I'm not gonna show it here, this post is about the Hamilton only 




unwrapping

My new baby
Like on Facebook PRESS HERE

2 comments:

  1. hi, loved the color, its gorgeous, mabrook
    how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , I like the three colors aloooooooooot .. Now a days the Navy Blue & burgundy are soooooooooooooo FASHIONABLE Now a Days .. Its suits every thing .. as for me i bought the tanned color & Orange BOMB .. its very shiny :) akeeeeed I couldn't resist the watches fa i got the Golden Rose one .. Bas an advice don't try to use any perfums while u're wearing it , bec it the color will change ..

    wa Congraaaaaaaaaaaaats for Ur New Babies :))

    As for the Black Ones : if its Classic " CHANEL " akeeed , But for daily Use " Steve Maden " I like their style

    ReplyDelete