About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LUSH HAUL

As I saw how a lot of people get excited when I post something about LUSH cosmetics, I decided to share with you my latest LUSH purchase, if you don't  know what LUSH is, well it's a 100% handmade natural cosmetics and body care products, they have the most amazing smelling product in the whole wide world, and not to forget the marvelous colours, and the way they merchandise their goods, even the stores staff are so adorable and friendly.
last time I went shopping with my baby, they helped me to keep him busy playing with him and do those huge soap bubbles for him, I can tell  that he really enjoyed it. All that whilst I was learning on new products and choosing between them.




I always love to read LUSH newspaper to know about the new stuff they have


The bubblegum lip scrub I talked about in my previous lib balms post

King of skin, body butter

I decided to invest in one of those tins


this body butter, you use like hair conditioner, you apply after washing your skin and then rinse with water

My first time to try dry shampoo bar, looks like a rose macaroon :D


My favourite hair mask from LUSH


I love that they put a cartoon photo of the person who handmade the products

Smells like mint, so refreshing

That's probably my favourite item in LUSH, the comforter

 you cut into pieces and put in your bath water, it's smells like blueberry, I can eat this

4 comments:

  1. LOVE lush! I have followed you, please follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush, everytime I go to this shop I want to buy everything!!! great post ;)
    xoxo
    http://lallaloub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm head over heels in love with LUSH especially their London shop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad that we dun hav lush here in bahrain..:(

    ReplyDelete