About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Naked Is Here

I have been looking for so long time for Urban Decay's naked palette, Urban Decay wasn't available in the middle east at all, till it was launched in the UAE  last year, it's now available in certain Sephora branchs in Dubai, and since the Launch, the naked palette was always out of stock, but finally I got  it last December. and  I am so happy it was up to my expectations, as I never saw it in real life, only online, and loved how the makeup gurus on youtube were using it in most of their makeup tutorials.
The Naked palette has every colour I can dream of,  because I mainly use earthy toned colours with a pop of coloured eye pencil on my water line, that what suits me better I believe. It also came with a sample size of Urban decay eye shadow prime potion, that you apply before the eye shadow, to keep it for the most possible time. I usually use the too faced shadow insurance, but the Urban Decay one is stronger, and I like its sample size, fits perfectly in my everyday makeup bag, but I am thinking to get the big size when my too faced one finishes.




It's almost a sin, not having this

And now the Naked palette 2 is out in the united states, for almost $30, I don't think I will be getting it soon, still my Naked 1 is brand new.

Have a nice weekend every one,

Noha

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is talking about the new Naked palette lately! I am not that big into eyeshadow but it is a great value!

    ReplyDelete