About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All I want right now !

Today I am feeling so cold and so inactive, all I want to do is:


    
Have a warm bath    
some cute tea biscuits

a cup of heavy hot chocolate with hazelnuts

I am so tired I need to rest for a while, as today marks a very important day in my life. and when I wake up I am going to try to bake this cake....



This week was very hectic I can not wait for it to end and for the weekend to come. I promise you some cool posts soon, till then. have a nice day everyone

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm I love the cake. Nice pictures!

    I invite you to visit me, I have some proposals fot New year's Eve

    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get these mental images very similar to the pics u posted at the end of each hectic week along with a promise i make to myself; the first thing i do on Thursday night is to take a hot bath followed with a cup of hot chocolate enjoying a good book n then ooops, life comes up :)
    Nani

    ReplyDelete