About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, December 9, 2011

All aboard the fashion train with Enigma

if you ask me what's my favourite fashion / lifestyle magazine in Egypt?  I would defenitly tell you Enigma, I love their creative editorials that are mostly styled by the great stylist Maissa Azzab, and also I just love Amy Mowafi's column "Femail", man, she cracks me up.
For the December issue, Maissa Azab together with fashion photographer Khaled Fadda gave us a fabulous editoral to talk about.
I loved the mix between the vintage/retro theme and the old train carriages and engines, as I have a thing for train stations, they are so romantic and magical places, I love to imagine the  stories behind every traveler and behind everyone waiting in the station, I always wonder how many couple reunited or separated there, plus they are the best place for a goodbye kiss!
Taking the photo-set to Luxor's old train station is a brilliant  idea, I really love when people know how to utilize Egypt's old and under-estimated places and hidden secrets to create something unique.










All photos are courtesy of Khaled Faddah,

No comments:

Post a Comment