About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ted Baker- Spring Summer bloosoming in Assilah towers.

If you are in Jeddah you would have of course noticed that sparkly new branch of Ted Baker opening is Assilah Towers in the middle of Tahlia street. I have went to check the latest spring summer collection and explore the new branch. As soon I entered the boutique I was greeted with a very helpful team, that really helped me a lot to pick the right outfit. The summer collection of Ted Baker always give me this feeling as if I am stepping into a very tiny English garden where English tea is about to be served.
The pieces I liked the most are with soft colours dresses and the full skirts and of course the floral dresses which I believe is now a signature for Ted Baker. However when I come to choose I chose a daring bright red coloured sleveless dress with a classic bow on the waistline. It is a beautiful dress that can be worn alone with just a pair of classic pumps and if you just add a black blazer you could create another edgy look or you can even wear it with tights and a coat for the chilled weather like this. I also chose a navy blue more dressy dress, I loved it because it is so simply though with the crystals on the edge it drove it to another level of chicness. I will show you today the red dress only and will show you the navy blue in another post.
























I love to buy the medium rubber bags they work great on a day on the pool, because I can safely put my sun screens and lotions in without being afraid of having them spelt inside a cloth or leather bag, also they work as a perfect gift for younger girls.
Make sure to visit Ted Baker stores in Assilah towers, Arab mall, Salam mall and Red sea mall to check out the newest collection. Go there and send me the pieces you like on SnapChat: user name NohaAyoussef







No comments:

Post a Comment