About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A day well spent at Fendi's

Every season there would be an it bag that turns the fashionable ladies crazy, and you would see all over the internet and the fashion magazine, but for the last two season and the coming ones, it has been all about the It brand. Fendi has successfully won this title over and over again, their latest collections are beyond creative, they keep on surprising the market with unbelievable ideas, and unique ways to play with accessories in ways you could never imagine.

Upon walking into their showrooms, you will be bombarded with a festive of colours. I love everything about the new collections from the monsters, to the new it bags, to the beautiful and practical double faced straps, that can literally fit into any bag, not necessary a Fendi bag, which is a brilliant way to add live and colour to any old or even new bag, transform its look instantly.

I was confused between the new bags the (3 Jours), (by the way) and (dot com). My choice was the dot com bag since it is big and I find the bigger bags more practical for me, especially in the morning where I always stuff my bags with all day necessities. to match it I went to one of the bugs to be put as handle and chose a vibrant coloured double faced python strap, with pink backward side.

Also I chose the monster slippers, which I fall in love as soon as I glimpsed it, it is very practical to be worn in the mornings and it does look amazing with jeans or even with mornings abayas, also it looks so chic on the beach.

Take a look at the pieces I loved from the new collection.



















No comments:

Post a Comment