About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Oscar De La Renta Grand Opening in Jeddah

Two weeks ago I attended the opening of the first Oscar de la Renta boutique in Jeddah, at the recently opened boulverad. The opening was being hosted by Saudi stylist Aram Kabbani, who welcomed her guests and showed them the newest collection. Of course I fall in love with the boutique, so many unbelievably outstanding gowns. They also have a corner for kids couture which was my favourite part of the store, at that moment I wished I had a daughter so I could dress her up with these beautiful baby dresses. They also had exclusive perfumes and selected pieces of accessories. Oscar De La Renta was and will always be one of my top favourite designers, that I will always want to have a piece of his design, to have it for myself and give it to my future daughter.









Selfie with Oscar De La Renta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment