About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, December 19, 2014

What's In Her Bag? The Artistic Hands


Today we get in the bag of  the talented Saudi Makeup artist and beauty blogger Wafa Ahmed, better known as The Artistic Hands. Wafa is a makeup guru, and I learned a lot of makeup tips from her. I was curious to know what she caries in her bag, and the makeup she uses for quick retouches.

So when asked what's in her bag she said: "Honestly I’ve always been a fan of huge bags and I used to carry so much stuff with me that I don’t even need I’m sure a lot of you girls can relate with me! Lol But lately I’ve switched to smaller/mini bags. It’s just so much easier and lighter for everyday.My bag is Fendi Baguette in dark navy I got it last year. I like that it fits a lot of stuff but it doesn’t feel heavy at all!
My wallet is the Glitter Bug Stacy in rose gold from Kate Spade. I LOVE this wallet sometimes when I’m in a hurry I only take it with me and it has a pocket that fits my phone, which it’s perfect!



For makeup touch ups throughout the day I always have my Diorskin Forever Pressed Powder. Lip butter or lip balm and I like to give myself a couple of options for the lips hehe!
Something I can’t forget is my hand cream I have dry hands that need to be moisturized all the time and my favorite one at the moment is Clarins Hands and Nails Treatment Cream. I keep them all in a mini makeup pouch I got from Benefit. Lastly I like to carry my little notebook with me to list down any ideas or things I don’t want to forget.
Follow Wafa: @theartistichads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment