About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Visit To Aura

Upon entering Aura furniture conecpt store at the Red Sea Mall Jeddah, I felt like a confused Alice in Wonderland, getting invited for more than one tea party at the same time. and I am lost and I don't know at which dinning table should I sit.And for a moment I thought Aura is like no other furniture store I have shopped in before. Aura is an independent home fashion retailer based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with retail stores in Panorama Mall, Riyadh, Dhahran Mall, Dhahran and a third location opening in Jeddah in July. The company offers affordable aura-branded furniture and home accessories to individuals looking for a distinct style that blends the best of the West and the Middle East.
 Aura offers super trendy contemprary furniture and home accessories, tableware and carpets. All reflecting the latest in the fashion world, yes they actually get their seasonal inspiration by the latest  colours and patterns in the fashion world. When I checked the prices I was surprise to find that all these lovely stuff are so much afforadble they have such great prices for such uber creative pieces and amazing quality.
I got so many lovely stuff that I am so looking forward to use in my house. I got the pink Arabic  coffee Dallah "pot" with the Arabic coffee cups set, couple of their signature cutlery sets, cupcake stands (you guys know my addiction to cupcakes)  and some other stuff, I am soon throwing a huge tea party for my girl friends and will be styling up some photos, wanna see photos? Follow me on Instagram: Nohayoussef and on Snapchat:nohaayoussef
 Aura ships their products worldwide, an info I heared that made me joyous as I am willing to get some chairs and sofas for our new house in Egypt. Because to speak the truth I could never find such beautiful things with these super affordable prices else where/ The company also will soon launch an eCommerce initiative to allow customers across the region online access to the collections.

Their products are manufactured in 25 different countries like Portgoual, India, Saudi Arabia, Italy,....etc.




This table's wood were taken from an old and real railway in Indian, how cool ?!
































Open from Saturday to Thursday: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Friday: 04:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Aura Panorama Mall, Riyad, Opening hours Contact number: +966 (0) 11 2813502 
Aura Mall of Dhahran, Eastern Province
Contact number: +966 (0) 13 8687121
Aura Red Sea Mall, Jeddah Contact number: +966 (0) 12 2151362


www.facebook.com/auraliving 

www.twitter.com/auralivingksa
Instagram: auraliving




2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing this! I immediately fell in love with their style. May I know how affordable the prices are? I would really appreciate if you could provide an approximate price range, or name a few comparable brands?
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Furniture in Jeddah

    ReplyDelete