About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: Michael Kors Beauty Line

So I was reading in magazines about the news Michael Kors' beauty launch in the Middle East. I wanted to try it of course, but I didn't expect to be their customer. The thing that I was doing a last minute shopping with Hassan at Dubai Mall, and I passed by Sephora, and I saw the Michael Kors team arranging the inventory over shelves. I stopped by to try them, I loved the lip glosses and the bronzers so much. Because Hassan and of course he wanted to leave to go to another place of more interest to him, I was in a hurry and couldn't try the other products. I got the FLUSH bronzer, which I loved loved, see it is not really a bronzer to me, I use it as a pinkish highlight or just apply it as a blush on the top of my check bones. It blends easily and gives a healthy pinky shine, but not to much. I swear it is one of the best blushers I have ever tried, just perfect.
The other thing I love is the super chic packing, just amazing, this is the bronzer I chose to keep on my hand bag for some makeup retouches. I can't wait to try all of the line, it really looks promising. And a little birdie told me it is coming so soon to Sephora KSA. Can't wait.







 Check the colour on my hand



No comments:

Post a Comment