About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Look F/W 2014 Collection preview

Another trip for beautiful Dubai with another personal favourite high street store "New Look" . Everyone knows how much I love new look's shoes. The are always in style and very comfy, I can still remember my first pair of silky purple heels, that I got specially to wear at my bachelorette party, and since then, I almost never pass by the malls without paying New look a visit.

The New  A/W '14 collection as usual is huge and diverse featuring this season's most covetable key pieces and trends.
Fabrics are smooth and futuristic and decoration comes in bold linear patterns, flashes of pink and daring animal prints. Think sculpted shapes, layering and graphic black and white. Relaxed daywear sees brushed cotton-check shirting mixed with chunky knitwear and felted wool in gritty khaki tones.  Boyfriend jeans and acid washes update the denim collection.
Landing in-store in time to address every festive fashion challenge, New Look’s evening story revisits the late 1960s for fabulous party wear. Lush velvets and shimmering metallics are covered with embellishment, complemented by gorgeously bejewelled party shoes. Lingerie has never looked more feminine or eye-catching. Nightwear is captivating in dark floral prints and lace underwear is almost too pretty to cover up.Throughout the entire collection, eye-catching embroidery, fringing and flashes of fluoro transform easy pieces into absolute must-haves. Checks are a big deal in everything from elegant tailoring, statement clutches and killer heels to cosy scarves, sweaters and blanket coats.
Outerwear is varied and stylish; parkas with uber-luxe furry hoods, cocoon coats in bold checks and pastels and over-sized boyfriend coats in mannish checks. 
Throw on some soft faux fur in the form of scarves, snoods and stoles, or as detailing on bags. In contrast, footwear toughens up with chunky soles, textural interest and metal hardware.
 New Look’s womenswear range includes Petites, for women 5’3” and under, and Inspire, available up to size 28.
my lovely bag















 The launching party was something to remember, I got to meet New look's lovely hardworking and collaborating team, a bunch of beautiful bloggers and journalists from my second home KSA, Kuwait and Baharian. the New Look Middle East team, succeeded in turning a humble restaurant into an outstanding setup, guests were enjoying the great music, food and of course viewing out the beautiful collection. A member of the team, showed me around, and I kept on asking almost every piece, I probably caused her a headache, I am sorry but I really loved loved a lot of pieces, the thing that made me hurry up to the shop after the event, and get a really beautiful jumpsuit that I wore to a fashion show afterwards.























Me and the beautiful Newlook team member






yummmy





No comments:

Post a Comment