About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lunch for Two and Half with the Entertainer

Let's have a talk from the heart today, let's discuss one of the working new wife/ mother is biggest burden. Which is what shall I cook today. For me having a small family, a full time job and freelancing career, can be a little tough, honestly it's very tough :)

So all the time I wish we could more out especially with the days I have meetings outside and have no time to go home and cook. But eating out a lot can ruin the budget especially when you are a young couple with kids and trying to save. That's why I was over the moon from happiness, when I got introduced to a very unique smart phone application called THE ENTERTAINER , that comes with the concept " Buy One Get One for Free".

The Entertainer is simply a smart phone application, that you download from your App.store and select the city you live in, for example they have a version for Jeddah, Riyadh, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I chose Jeddah, and then you pay a very affordable price, which is seriouslly nothing compared to what you get in return. Then voila, the application is unlocked and you get a huge number of free vouchers for upscale restaurants,fast food restaurants, spas, salons, kids activities centers, hotels, gyms and many more.



It presents a very selective fine places, that I love going to, and other great places I would love to explore. And their selection of hotels is unbelievable, from Egypt, to Dubai, to Hong kong to the Maldives. Where you pay for one night and get the next night for free,it's an application that makes you want to travel and enjoy this amazing unique offer.

Last week I had a big weekend lunch with my family at The Butcher Shop & Grill, one of the most famous grill houses in South Africa, that has a lot of branches in Dubai, and has recently opened in beautiful Jeddah. As it's one of our eatries we were thrilled to try it, and pay only for ONE meal, thanks to the entertainer.

Download it from your smart phone or use this link https://www.theentertainerme.com/ksa/

Make sure to check The Entertainer website to know more, Click Here

Ok this is an official famil dinner, spot Hassan's crayons ?!


our Calamri appetizer

My Beef Sandwich, I love it

Husband's Beef Florentine

No comments:

Post a Comment