About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Out With Marc by Marc Jacobs

Who doesn't love Marc Jacobs, from the outstanding man behind the label, to his brilliant fashionable little creations. Last week I had the pleasure to attend Marc By Marc Jacobs new collection launch party, which was held in 3 different fashion booming cities, Jeddah, Dubai and Bahrain.

The party was inspired from the 80's fashion icons like the almighty Madonna, Cindy Lupar, and Blondie. I must admit it was one of the best events I have attended, you know those parties that you go to and can't stop smiling to everyone, just because you feel happy, that was something in the air that screamed joyousness. Upon stepping into Marc By Marc Jacobs store, I was totally disconnected from the outer world, I felt like I have stepped into a New York based party, with the beautiful colorful collection of bags, clothes, shoes and accessories, to the graffiti on the wall, that guest were welcomed to write their own names on, to the yummy catering that also played a big role, to keep me in the 80's New Yorkish mood. Waiters were roaming the store with mini burgers, hot dogs and retro coke bottles, seriously how cool?! The music was another thing, I almost caught myself dancing to the cool vibes twice :D

Girls you have to check this collection out, it's so summerish and colorful that even if you wore a whole black  outfit and rocked one of the vibrant Marc by Marc Jacobs mini cross bags, you will instantly look fresh, young and summery.

I think you will get what I mean when you took a lot of the photos I have captured, by the way what do you guys think of my new camera, I am doing my best to learn new techniques to be able to capture better photos for you :)












Guests were able to customize their own 80's inspired pins.







Guest asking the Graffiti artist to write down their names




Cute cookies


Even my baby was enjoying the event









 
The Crowd
Some fashionable guests
I want them all


No comments:

Post a Comment