About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Etoile Boutique 's Fashion in Wonderland

Last week I got invited to Etoile La Boutique 's fashion in wonderland event, which were held in Etoile La Boutique Jeddah located in Al Khayat mall. The party theme and interiors made me feel like I am Alice being lost in wonderland, and not just any wonderland, THE fashion wonderland. I had the chance to browse through Etoile's latest spring/summer colorful collection. There was a mini live fashion show, where two models were styled by Jeddah's sweetheart and my own friend stylist /Blogger Dareen Alyawar and Marriam Mossalli, the founder of Niche and shoe and drama fashion website.




Styled by Darren Alyawar

























Styled by Darren Alyawar











Styled by Darren Alyawar












Styled by Marriam Mossalli





No comments:

Post a Comment