About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pink Camel Pastry Boutique

 Finally I visited Pink Camel pastry boutique. Pink Camel is a little all white with vintage french inspired contemporary interiors. They have an extensive succulent macaroons menu, homemade jams, brownies a little heavenly retreats. Chef Mayada Badr is a young Saudi lady who stuided culinary art in Paris and worked for Laduree for sometime, and back home she worked with one of the best upgrade dinners in Jeddah, then started her own Pink Camel, for almost a year she was running the business from home, catering to all the cream a cream events in Jeddah, baking everything herself, then now she opened this amazing little boutique for pretty desserts beside selling some hand picked tea pots, cups, pillows, cupcakes stands, etc.

 

Their brownies are one of the best I ever tried
















Pink Marshmallows

Scarves



When I went they had 13 different flavours of macaroons, I asked the guy to fill the box that fits 10 macaroons with most of the flavours, I loved them all really and I also got the brownies were one of the best I ever tasted.
Find it at Abdel Maksoud Khouja Street, Jeddah.


No comments:

Post a Comment