About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Amsterdam: Day 1 and Day 2

Hello pretty dolls, as promised here are my photo diary of my last visit to Amsterdam, as I said before I spent my 3rd annicersary with my husband in a mini Euro- trip to Rome and Amsterdam, you can see photos from my Rome trip here and here. It's not my first time to visit Amsterdam, as it's one of the closest cities to my heart, but it was my first time to visit it with my husband. We stayed for 5 days at the hotel West Cord Art hotel, the hotel was marvelous we took the Deluxe executive room, which overlooked their huge swimming pool. I took thousands of photo literally, so I am sharing just a little from what I took. I love taking photos.







 Lunch at Grand Cafe Mynth



 Drugs in Amsterdam is legal as you may know, I love to snap some photos of the hash and the weird stuff they have, they have coffee and hot chocolate with cannabis :)


 Hallucination mushrooms on display


 My fav. place to buy cosmetics from Amsterdam





 Shopping for vintage

 Dinner in a Vietnamese restaurant.

 My weakness



 Second day breakfast in Prins Heerljik













 Passing by the Dutch Chinatown





Haunting for hidden gems at the Sunday flea market


















 Lunch Wok to Walk at the famous Ledisplein  square

 Inside Apple store, I wanted to check my emails


 Checking the Vogue Netherlands, I can't understand anything but I love to collecti fashion magazines from around the world.





 parking and Cleaning ;) " only my Egyptians readers will relate"

One of the most dine in pubs. Great food and nice music

 Window shopping by the closed boutiques


 I love Kiehl's








 Concert time.



 Some Dutch rock band was playing, I love them :)

 The Iamsterdam sign by Van Gough musuem, museumplein area.

 Night stop by Ben & Jerry



 Hello Ben Hello Jerry

 Walked home was a very long walk but we got to discover some cool graffiti art.










Hope you enjoyed the photos, will post the ones from day 3, 4 and 5 soon



No comments:

Post a Comment