About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

One Dress and Two Artists

I was watching T.V and singer/actress/T.V presenter Mais Hamdan's new video clip " Ma Aredah" came on, despite I am not into at all at Khaligy music or Arabic new songs in general, but I watched the whole clip, because Mais's beautiful dresses succeeded in catching my eyes, especially that yellow with gold details dress, so I waited eagerly to see the credits at the end, and see who the designer behind that gorgeous dress is. And there was the name of the very talented Lebanese designer Fouad Sarkis. 

When I was searching for more details and photos about the dress, I found out that the Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram wore the same dress at Istanbul's shopping festival concert last July, and even she got a lot of questions from her fans asking about it, and she answered about who its designer was, on her personal twitter account.

So what do you think?! Who wore it best? my opinion is, both actresses wore it her way, and both looked stunning in it. I was sad that I didn't find good photos for Mais' but I took some from the video clip itself.









*Nancy Ajram photos are taken from filfan.com and Mais' are taken from her video clip, sorry for the bad photos quality promise I will replace them as soon as I find better quality anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment