About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Couple of days ago, H&M released the look book for their newest collection in collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela. The collection will be released November 15th. I just hope that they stock this collection in Egypt this time, I really don't know why the didn't get the Anna Della Russo one, with all the media fuzz about it, I guessed it will flew over the shelves even here. Every fashion loving girl here in Egypt really disappointed. I understand that the prices for them were a bit on the high side, but believe me people would have bought it anyway. I am just thankful that I had the chance to shop, the Lanvin, Versace and Marni collections abroad when they were out.










1 comment:

  1. DO you think such designs will be appealing to the Egyptian consumer? I mean, it's H&M after all, anyone can afford shopping there, even though, I am sure the prices will be on the higher side, but i can't imagine it to be ridiculously high! your input?

    JG

    ReplyDelete