About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JOU's Cookie Jar

Ok I admit I have a deep weakness for brand names bags and yummy rich chocolaty brownies.Of course you can win my heart with last season Prada bag, but a piece of  warm perfectly baked brownies will be also fine. OK now you now my secret let's talk about   place that serve scrumptious brownies and cookies.
Ladies and gents it my pleasure to introduce to you JOU's cookie jar.  JOU's is  an online based pastry parlour.  that offers a deilvery service for cookies, brownies and cupcakes.

One fine day I decided to try them for the first time, I ordered the double chocolate chip cookies, the Halawah cookies "which is their signature", peanut butter cookies and nature's goodies oatmeal cookies which is baked with whole wheat flour and brown sugar. For the brownies I got the chocolate and peanut butter.

The chocolate brownies and cookies were delicious and very chocolaty perfect for my taste, I guessed the Halawa will be so sugary, but I was wrong, it tasted so good, and it's a new and strange combination as well. The peanut butter brownies was as good as it should be, sadly I didn't get to try the oatmeal cookies, because as soon as my youngest brother glimpsed it he instantly eat  is all without leaving me anything...Bad Adham Bad.







 
You can place your through JOU's cookie jar Facebook or call them on tel:  01001408044. However it's advisable to place your order couple of days ahead, and for big orders a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment