About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Free Shipping with www.mywardrobe.com

I have great news for all of you, www.mywardrobe.com is offering FREE GLOBAL shipping and returns on their new collection till November the 4th. Seriously it's unmissable opportunity to shop all what you want for the coming winter season, all you have to do is enter the code  FREESHIPAW12 at the checkout. Actually the new collection is beyond amazing, simply I want everything, here are my picks that will go straight to my wishlist.

This look is so me. Lace is perpetually chic and cult brand MSGM have updated this classic tunic dress with a fun striped design ideal for lending your favourite lady-like style a contemporary twist. The MSGM coat can not get any chicer with this bold colour, Aila has made us all proud with her fabulous designs, and of course the Theysekens's theory killer heels are to die for.





 Get the look 
Striped Lace Tunic Dress by MSGM







If you are following me on twitter @nooun or on instagram @nohayoussef, you would have known by now how much I am obsessed over wedged sneakers, I really can't find more gorgeous pairs with amazing affordable prices than those Ash wedged sneaker, get them now and seize the free delivery opportunity.



Super Model Miranda Kerr wearing Ash sneakers.

I am going to buy this gorgeous hot pink Acne sweater with my Eideyah money, I love Acne one of my all time favourite brands, I found this hot pink from the Christmas Room collection at www.mywardrobe.com, what do you guys think of it? I adore it.




Happy Shopping and Happy Eid 


1 comment:

  1. Noha I was wondering do u have any idea whether we'll be charged extra custom or taxes fees for orders delivered to Egypt ?
    And if that really does happen do u know how much is the additional amount of money or ratio usually paid ?

    Coz I really wanna do some online shopping, but this issue has been confusing me and terrifying me a lil bit, coz I've never had the courage to do so ;)

    Thanks, and Happy Eid !

    ReplyDelete