About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Disney princesses Vs Egyptian Divas

I know you loved my Disney Villains Vs Egyptian Villains Read Here, so I decided to do another post of this kind and this time, I thought of going the Disney princess Vs. Egyptian Divas, maybe they are not 100% similar, but I like to play this game on my mind: like if we would have a remake of one of Disney movies who will be actors starring in it.

Samia Gamal Vs Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)

with her very oriental style and perfect waist, who else could play the hot Arabian princess better the Samia Gamal.

Hend Rostom Vs Ariel (The little Mermaid)


Hend Rostom mastered the roles of the rebellious girl, who is always not satisfied with her life and want to change it, and so did Ariel. Also speaking of mermaids, no one had the perfect mermaid body like Hend Rostom, I think all of you guys will agree?


 Eman Vs Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

Well maybe Eman looks like Belle, but definitely Saad Abdel Wahab is not the beast

With her signature ponytail and bone structure, Eman would have been Belle.
Leila Murad Vs Snow White

 When I was young, I used to watch Snow White every single day, and I really thought that Leila Murad was the real snow white, and that's one of her movies.


Shadia Vs Cinderella
 The name "Cinderella" is maybe taken by the adorable late actress "Souad Hosny" but when we speak about Disney Cinderella, the best choice will be the amazing Shadia, look at her picture and you will see what I mean.
Na'aema akef Vs Esmeralda (The Hatchback of Notre Dame)

 The show business guru Na'ema Akef had already played the role of Esmeralda in a movie scene. A lot of film critics loved to call her the Egyptian cinema's gypsy, as she grew up inside the circus and was always given the gypsy dancer role.



5 comments:

  1. Spot on Ya Noha :) the resemblance is just spot on :) loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post, you are really Good!!!! /zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this is too good. Very creative & shows you've really done a good research into this! Good Job
    Zahra SA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha,this is sooo funny. I can't agree more with your choices!bgad bravo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaaa! Bravo begad! Love the comparison game! Next time Disney prince vs. Egyptian male actors. I am sure you'll find quite a few ;)

    ReplyDelete