About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Behind the scenes from -Yasmine-

I know I am terribly late, and I should have posted about -Yasmine- the moment I came back from her outstanding, amazing and mind blowing fashion show, but I got busy in some personal issues, and couldn't post it sooner.
 -Yasmine- is one of the promising and raising young designers in Egypt, with a certificate of fashion designing from Paris, and an aspiring training at Balmain..Yasmine El Said will surely make us proud to wear Egyptian designs all over again.
I was invited to -Yasmine- fashion show last week at Tamarai,and luckily I got the chance to go backstage and see the team working so hard to prepare for the fashion show, which turned out to be beyond amazing and super professional.


Backstage at the indoors area in Tamarai



Hair & Makeup




Three  models chilling before the show
 
The Catwalk
Met the lovely  Fustany girls backstage

Me doing my hair at La Villa Salon :) will do outfit of the day in a post later
Stay tuned for fashion show photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment