About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mani Monday: Little Bu the perfect nail polish for Ramadan

One of the big dilemmas that we Muslim girls have, is enjoying a beautiful manicure and at the same time keep on our daily five prayers, because you have to remove the nail polish before washing up (Wedoa'a) every time before you pray, and washing up with your nail polish is something not acceptable at all.
  I discovered a great invention that I found to be my savior in this situation, because I am a girl who loves her nail polish and love to have my nails always painted and shiny. Little Bu is a nail polish brand coming from UK, it's a water based nail polish, non-toxic, odourless, and can be completely washed-off by water, meaning that when you wash your hand it will be gone in seconds it's very safe to use for kids and practical for us Muslim girls.




http://www.iluvlittlebu.com/

1 comment: