About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Burberry's AW'12 and VIP afternoon tea party

I am honored and so pleased to be invited to Burberry's VIP afternoon tea party for the celebration of the Queen of England's Diamond Jubilee. The celebration comes at the same time as the grand re-opening of their Khayat mall branch.

When I was way younger, I entered the Burberry store in Copenhagen for the first time in my life, I was so thrilled and excited to finally visit it and I remember how I was mesmerized by all the pretty thing there. Burberry was at the top of my must visit stores at that trip, since at that time we still didn't have Burberry in Egypt yet. and I can remember the fantastic feeling and rush I got as I held in my hand my first Burberry wallet. as it was my first ever high brand wallet, It's amazing how years pass by so quickly and now I have the chance to attend such wonderful event, thanks to Burberry.  And I won't lie when I say that one of my big fashion dreams is to attend Burberry's fashion show in London fashion week one day.

Burberry's last Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion show was beyond amazing, below are some photos from backstage, runway, and my favourite pieces from the newest collection. 


I want to try Burberry's beauty products, I read really good reviews about them from big makeup artists, and the makeup package is so sophisticated and chic, and that is a big plus for me.
















Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Clemence Poesy wearing Burberry beauty

I love Kate's style

Kate Bosworth in Burberry beauty






One of my favourite pieces from the AW'12 collection








AW'12  campaign photos



Thank you Burberry for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment